Saturday, June 23, 2012

Schedule Change

I got up one day this week. Headed outside to water the newly planted grass. Kit Kat came out shortly after me. She was dressed up and ready to go to work. After watering, I headed down into my study to log into the work computers. It is summer. But I still have to work every day.

Thirty minutes later I head someone enter the house. It could not be Momoko or Little Kat. They sleep in during the summer. Sure enough it was Kit Kat. I presumed the worst. She said that they had changed her work schedule without telling her. Instead of working the morning shift, she was in charge of the swing shift that day. Fail.

Kit Kat took a nap. I was concerned she might oversleep her swing shift schedule. Momoko woke up and checked that Kit Kat got up on time. She was very tired working the late shift. At least she had some more business then. Not as many people shop at her store during the morning hours.

No comments: