Thursday, September 10, 2026

Vacation Musical

Momoko and I woke up early to catch the Full Breakfast served at our hotel. When we got there, the place was empty. It was early. We got some small cheese omelets. I also tried a sausage link. Topped it off with potatoes. Momoko shared her bagel with Philadelphia cream cheese.

After a rest, we headed to Walmart. I did not pack undershirts. We also needed something to drink. The parking lot was treacherous with cars. The drive there was confusing with the GPS. I got a 6 pack of Hanes underwear for cheap. We also got Motts apple juice. Then we headed to Fuddruckers.

We both ordered the special. It did come with endless fries. But Momoko wanted to try a new restaurant. We never made it to any restaurant. We went to Pretty Woman - The Musical. We arrived early and ordered appetizers. We also got daiquiris which came with free drinking glasses. They were so good, Momoko got a second one. Two people who sat down across from us also followed in suit.

The musical had a skinny star who had pipes. The male lead was good looking but less talented at singing. It was a very long first act. Luckily, I had ran out to the car to store all our drinking glasses before the show started. Afterwards we ran to the car and drove out a secret exit. I made a bee line to McDonald's. We got a late-night snack and returned to eat it at our hotel. 

No comments: