This was Thomas the Train day. There were a lot of kids and parents. The ticket counter lady had trouble getting us a ticket. We had to go into the overflow first class parlor. There was no A/C in there. All the windows were open. The train started without warning with a jolt. Our car kept swaying back and forth a lot. The host told us a ghost would whistle at us. The host's timing was off. We had to drive to the ghost.
I stopped by Panera Bread to buy Momoko soup for lunch. She was not feeling well. I dropped her off at the hotel room. Then I got my Fuddruckers burger special. I came back to the hotel. We went to the New Balance shoe outlet. A worker showed us where Momoko's size was. She found some sneakers with MSRP $59.00. They had a yellow 30% off sticker. So, Momoko only paid $41.99. That was a steal. Right across the street from the outlet was Sonic. We got half priced drinks, including a real lemon slush for Momoko.
I was planning to go to Fuddruckers tomorrow. I called them to confirm they had the special on the weekend. They did not. Tonight, Momoko wanted a steak, green beans, and okra. We headed to Cracker Barrel. I wanted the veggie meal with all sides. However, that was just for classic sides. All the good ones were premium sides. I ended up getting a steak. It was tough with a ton of gristle.

No comments:
Post a Comment