Wednesday, June 23, 2021

McDonald's Breakfast Failure

Momoko and I drove to McDonald's for breakfast this morning. I ordered a sausage McMuffin. Momoko had a steak bagel. We opted for the drive through. I checked that we had two hash browns. Then we drove home.

Momoko noted that the bag felt a little heavy. Inside, instead of our meal, there were two burritos and two McGriddles. Momoko asked if I wanted either of those wrong items. Nope. So we got back in the car and headed back to McDonalds.

The drive through line was long. And the breakfast hour was nearing its end. So Momoko went into the store. I had my receipt from the drive through. And we brought back the food. The replacement bag was short one hash brown. But Momoko noticed right away and got it fixed.

All the extra time meant I did not have much time to eat before my next work meeting. So we could not watch anything interesting on TV while we ate breakfast. The moral of the story is to check all food items from the drive through, especially the sandwiches.

No comments: