Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Continuing Education

I am going to college part time to learn Data Science. Need to keep up with the new kids on the block. I don't think I will get another degree. Instead I want to get a certificate. I found out that there is some lesser analytics certificate. I thought maybe I would go for it.

Recently I found that I would need to take one class I do not like, and another that will be a waste. Then I can qualify for this lesser analytics cert. This does not seem like a good use of time. Instead I plan to go for the big Machine Learning cert. That will require a couple more courses.

Right now I am half way through one summer course. I will need to sign up for another follow on course that starts towards the end of the summer. No rest for us data scientists.

No comments: