Sunday, October 22, 2023

Moving my Study

Last time I moved my study, I went from the basement to Little Kat's old room. His room was small. I had to significantly downsize. Went from three bookshelves to one. In the end, it all fit.

Now that Kit Kat moved out, I renovated her room. Painted the walls and trim with HGTV colors of the year. Got new carpet too. So today I moved the remainder of my study from Little Kat's old room to Kit Kat's old room.

My brother and I took off the top of my heavy desk. We tried moving the bottom. It was too heavy. Therefore I disassembled it too. Found out that one of the bolts broke. We made due. Now I am in my new study with artwork hanging on all the walls. Plus my degrees are also framed and hanging on the wall.

I think it might be time to get more bookshelves in here.

No comments: