Monday, December 18, 2023

COVID Strikes Again

I heard my phone buzzing before I woke up. Thought it might be work related. Instead I got an image from Momoko. It was some type of COVID test. Not sure what that was about. I went back to sleep. Later I got another text from Momoko. I think she wanted to inquire about breakfast. What?

Eventually I woke up and found that Momoko tested positive for COVID. She went to work but came back home real quick. I told her I could pick us up some McDonald's. When I went outside, I saw a lot of branches on the ground. I picked them up and added them to the yard clippings bundles on the curb.

I went to Momoko's McDonald's. They have two parallel lanes which I don't like. There was only one dude in one of the lanes. The employees could not understand that Momoko wanted a Big Breakfast with a English muffin instead of a biscuit. They eventually got it right.

No comments: