Friday, September 6, 2024

High Prices at Checkers

Momoko went out for happy hour this afternoon. So at night she got hungry. She asked if I would drive her somewhere that had a drive through. I did not want the usual McDonald's fair. So I recommended we go to Checkers.

Momoko found wings on their menu. We had ordered funnel cake fries before. They were delicious. I used to order banana milk shakes there in the old days. This was a new Checkers that came to our town. It was the first time I went.

Momoko wanted wings with BBQ sauce on the side. I got hot wings. We both got large shakes and funnel cake fries. The total ended up being $44. To top it off, we got parked for over 10 minutes. The food was good. But no where near worth $44. Will not be returning unless we win the lottery.

No comments: