Thursday, December 14, 2017

Mattress by Mail

Little Kat needed a new mattress. He really wanted me to order him one from a company that only sells them online. That seemed suspicious. However his friend had one. Little Kat said they had a 100 day money back guarantee. In the end, I gave Little Kat the money and let him buy the bed. He said he would fully take care of any returns.

The day the mattress arrived, Little Kat had to go to school for his final exam. I heard a knock at the door. I went up and found a delivery guy needing a signature. I signed, and he brought out a good sized but heavy box. I dragged the thing inside. It was Little Kat's mattress heavily compressed.

Little Kat got a memory foam mattress. I thought it would not provide good support. But when I tried it out, it seemed pretty stiff. I guess for beds you call this firm. He said he was fully satisfied with the new mattress. The cost was comparable to what I would have paid at the local discount store. So no worries there.

Today Little Kat and I borrowed my brother's truck and transported his old mattress to the county dump. Goodbye Serta. Hello new online mattress. We took a chance and it actually turned out okay buying a mattress online.

No comments: