Monday, December 18, 2017

Taking Kit Kat to Work During Christmas

Kit Kat had to work this weekend, like almost every weekend. Things were a bit different though. Stars Wars just came out. Plus it is nearing Christmas time. She thought she would not be able to get a parking spot near her work. So she needed a ride to work. I somehow got volunteered.

The drive to Kit Kat's work was not bad. It is the same path I take when I go to community college. However once we got close to the mall, I saw why Kit Kat needed a ride. Parking was pandemonium. Kit Kat could see that the area where employees are supposed to park was full.

We waited in line to get off the road and into the main parking lot. They had closed off vehicle access in front of Kit Kat's work. There is a drop off point in front of the Cheesecake Factory restaurant next to Kit Kat's building. I let her out there.

The fun was not over year. I had to get out of the parking lot. There were lots of people trying to find a space. And there were lots of cars trying to drive around. Getting out was almost as hard as getting in. Luckily, Little Kat said he would pick up Kit Kat after work.

No comments: