Tuesday, December 3, 2019

The iPhone SE

My current iPhone is started to have some problems. When I am making calls, random digits are inserted into the phone numbers I dial. This is problematic as I make business calls daily. My solution is to get a new phone.

I am not going to be like Little Kat and get the latest phone from Apple. I want a phone that still has a home button. And I want one that has the old style plugs for old headphones. I found the perfect fit - the iPhone SE.

The iPhone SE seems to be a rebranded older phone. It is either an iPhone 5 or an iPhone 6. But the form factor is smaller. I like that because it can fit in my pocket easier. I really only use my phone for phone calls and texting. I take an occasional picture. Hardly ever browse the web with it.

Momoko controls our cell phone plan. I asked her to upgrade my current phone to an iPhone SE. At first, our provider only listed assorted newer iPhone models as possible options. Drat. But Momoko somehow did a search that uncovered the iPhone SE as an option. Let's hope it is everything I dream it to be.

No comments: