Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Trouble Getting New Sheets

We alternate between two sets of sheets on our beds. Momoko likes the gray sheets. But she does not care for the red ones. We decided the solution was to buy another set of the gray ones. I was sure I ordered them from Amazon. So I looked up my order, and placed a reorder of the same sheets. Even got them in the same color.

When they arrived, I realized I only purchased a set for a single XL twin bed. That is only half of our split king size bed. Therefore, I ordered another pair. Then I kept them handy until it was time to change sheets again. At the appointed time, we threw out the red sheets and put on the gray ones.

I washed the new sheets to prepare for the next time we need to change sheets. It is then that I realized that although I ordered the same sheets as last time, they were not the same. Amazon must have changed manufacturers or something. I hope these new sheets are adequate, if not different.

No comments: