Monday, December 5, 2022

Shelving Trouble

After dinner, I put my trash in the kitchen trash can. Behind it one of our shelves was awry. The mat on one of the shelves was crumpled. So I started taking off the pot covers that were on that shelf. Then the whole shelf fell down. I inspected and found a missing peg on the front left corner.

I looked around and could not find the peg. So I stole a peg from the shelf one level below that held the trash bags. Then I measured the height of the trash bag shelf. I went outside and cut a piece of wood to be that exact height. I attached tape to one side of the wood, and mounted it under the shelf. Works for now.

Later Momoko said she purchased extra pegs. Wish I would have know that earlier. This was a tough job since it was really hot in the kitchen due to multiple dinners being cooked.

No comments: