Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Olive Garden Difficulties

Now that we are on vacation, Momoko wanted to go to lunch at Olive Garden. I agree that their food is tasty. And if you don't order crazy stuff, the price is right. My beef is that the local restaurant has terrible service. I don't like giving my business to places with bad service. The only way to get a chance at decent service is to arrive early before the lunch rush.

Yesterday Little Kat and I had to take his car to our trusty mechanic. At a minimum, we needed his front driver's side tire replaced. The tire store said they could not find a problem with it. However the thing deflates to 10 or 15 pounds after a day. It is supposed to hold 33 pounds of air pressure. My mechanic said he could do that work and the rest of the stuff we needed. However his suppliers were closed yesterday for the extended Christmas holiday. It would just take a while.

Since we were out later during the lunch hour dealing with this car business, there was no way we could go to Olive Garden and get decent service. So the lunch was postponed until today. For some reason, we both slept late today. We missed the opportunity to get to the restaurant early. But we got there before the rush. Momoko got fettuccine Alfredo and I got ziti. It tasted good. We shared a salad and lots of bread sticks with butter.

No comments: