Saturday, November 4, 2023

Return to Chick-Fil-A

We used to go to Chick Fil A every weekend. Then I got parked one time. Five people behind me in the drive through got served and left. Seemed they forgot about me for a while. Next time they tried to park me, I told them I won't be parked and forgotten about. Had to argue with three employees. At least I got my food.

I decided that was too much smoke. So I started going to other places to eat on the weekend. Momoko did not like this. But why would I go support the place where they just make me wait forever for my food. I figured there could be a compromise. I could order on the app and get it delivered to my car.

Today I downloaded the app. I got what everyone wanted. But I found no place to order sauces. We needed sauces. Momoko downloaded the app too and showed me the trick. When ordering a sandwich or chicken strips, I need to scroll down to a place where I can customize my order.

We went to a closer Chick Fil A that has the double lane drive through that I hate. We parked and had our order pretty quickly. Apparently they track my phone and start getting the meal ready when I am close by. This might work out. They did get the sauces right when I specified them using the trick on the app.

No comments: