Sunday, November 22, 2015

Bed Shopping

My brother is planning to move in with me. I said we should do a test run. So I figured we could have my bro spend the night a few nights and sleep where his room will be in my basement. My brother said his bed is kaput. Therefore we went shopping for a new one together.

We tried a couple cheap beds. They were no good. They we tried some mid level name brands. Sat on a Serta that my brother liked. Tried a Sealy that was too soft. Ended up going with a brand I heave not heard of before. The salesman said it is comparable to Serta/Sealy, but they do not advertise.

Initially my bro wanted an extra long twin sized bed. But then he thought he might want a full size one. It was too short. Therefore he ended up settling on a queen sized bed. I went to the store today and ordered it to be delivered tomorrow.

No comments: