Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Off My Game

I woke up this morning. Wanted to wear my Dockers pants to work. I could not find them. That was very strange. Maybe I ruined them and threw them out. But I would have remembered that. I guess you could say I was a bit hazy.

At work I decided to use a coupon at lunch. Got a great deal at Burger King. I drove back to the office. Had to remember to bring my drink into the office. I tried to put my car keys in my pants pocket while in the car. Oops. My company badge was in my keys pocket. Oh well.

I wrapped up a lot of odds and ends at work in the afternoon. Planned to drop by my college since I am going to go back for the spring semester next year. As I prepared to leave the building, I could not find my keys. Doh!

Called Little Kat. Gave him my work address. Told him where my spare car keys were at home. Had him stand by as I went out to my car. Yup. The keys were inside a locked car. Called Little Kat back. He recommended I just call AAA. Way to not save the day Little Kat.

Waited for a half hour. The AAA guy came. He had some neat tools to pry my door open at the top. Then he stuck a long took in and manually unlocked my door. It was not that late. I headed to my college.

Whoa. They turned my favorite parking lot into the site for a new building. Got my student ID and parking pass for next semester. I was motivated because I am going to meet a buddy from my last class at the college next week. It will be good to have a parking pass.

Got to remember to not lock my keys in the car. It is a lot easier if you have power locks. That way you need the FOB to lock the doors. My locks are manually. So I manually lock them, allowing the possibility of the keys to still be inside.

No comments: