Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Search for a Concrete Contractor

I have been searching for a new concrete contractor. Found one rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. And they are located just down the street. I called them up and scheduled an estimator to come by. A guy named Elvis was supposed to arrive Friday night.


The estimator never showed up. Fail. Later I found that he sent me an email right before the appointment. Hello? Ever heard of the phone. I called him back and eventually got in touch with him. He came over today to see what I needed done.


Elvis said my job was going to be expensive. He kept trying to get me to give him my budget. I told him to tell me his quote, then I would tell him if he was in budget. Turns out he was over budget. Way over budget. His quote was twice the amount of the last contractor.


Next.

No comments: