Saturday, April 22, 2017

Air Conditioner Trouble

It is started to get warm due to the spring weather. We turned the window air conditioning unit on in our master bedroom. It made a strange sound and did not produce any cold air. Leaving it on just seemed to cause the circuit breaker to trip.

I called up my handyman. He said he probably could not fix any internal problems in the unit. He recommended I call the manufacturer. Finally got around to calling the manufacturer. They don't have anybody to open up the unit and diagnose the problem either. They said they would just replace the whole unit.

Now I just need to get my replacement A/C, and have my handyman get it installed. Need to hurry up as the weather keeps getting hotter. If this replacement does not last, time for a different manufacturer. The weird thing is that Kit Kat and Little Kat have A/C units in their room from the same manufacturer. No problem with their units.

No comments: