Monday, April 24, 2017

Gifts This Year

Kit Kat was at home this weekend. So we took advantage and celebrated my birthday. I got a load of gifts. As usual, I got some T-shirts that I love. The theme this year was Marvel comic book characters.

Only my brother seems to put a label on the gifts. That way I know who it is from. Luckily I spotted one of the gifts from my bro was not actually for me. He took it back and returned with my gift.

One gift was a custom one from Little Kat. It was a decoration made from wood. Seems he recently stained the thing. So I need to air it out. But I expect that I will put it on my computer desk.

I do have a heads-up that I will be receiving at least one more big gift this year. Seems it will be coming to a store near me next month. More on that later.

No comments: