Thursday, June 14, 2018

Household Clutter

I had to put away some old newspapers in our big shed today. There I saw a strange propane tank on the work table. It seemed to be empty of gas. While I was gathering my newspapers, I saw a broke down footstool in our library.

There was also a cardboard box of assorted good in our library. These items reminded me that some washcloths were on the floor in the laundry room for a while. This fail was getting out of hand. I had to call a family meeting even though my brother and Momoko were still at work. Could not wait until after hours, as Little Kat works this afternoon.

I questioned the kids to find out what all these items were. Some were trash. Others needed to be given away. And still others needed further tracking to determine the owner. Things are getting out of control. Time to nip this in the bud.

No comments: