Saturday, September 15, 2018

Dead Lawn Mowers

A few years ago, I started having trouble starting my lawn mower. Otherwise the mower was a good one. I tried to buy the same model. But I could not find it. Instead I got another model from the same manufacturer. This second model was not as good as the first. The handle to push the mower would not stay in place.

Recently the second lawn mower started conking out while I cut the grass. It came to a halt yesterday. Almost could not complete cutting the lawn. This is no way to live. Now I think it is time to junk both of these mowers. My brother has a battery powered one that can suffice for now. Only trouble with it is that does not have enough charge to cut the whole lawn at once.

I think I might go for a self-propelled lawn mower this time. When the weather is good, I can cut the whole lawn. But on really hot days, I struggle. Too bad I don't have a flat yard. Then I could get a sit down mower. The best self propelled mower runs a good $700. That's way too expensive. I think I might get the same brand but with less features. That one runs around $400.

No comments: