Monday, December 3, 2018

Reinstated to Community College

Today Little Kat went to his college. He asked to speak with a reinstatement counselor. Luckily he got to speak with one, and got his school suspension lifted. He is still on probation and capped at 8 credits maximum per semester. If he fails again or his GPA gets too low, he is out.

While at college, Little Kat signed up for 3 courses for next semester: ethics, 1st year college experience, and film. Two are online. One is a night class. It is time for Little Kat to get serious about school. There is no other option other than dropping out.

I bought all of Little Kat's textbooks for next semester so he can start reading them now and get a head start. I actually bought a copy of all his textbooks myself so I can read along. Come on Little Kat. Learn from what rapper Nelly sings about:

If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless
My work habit ain't no habit man, I do it on purpose
I push myself to the limit so my talent will surface...

No comments: