Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Concert Ticket Prices

I watched a video of the band Live playing life in the 1990s. They rocked hard. Recalled that I saw them perform as an opening act for Blink-182. Great music. Speaking of Blink, they are coming back to a venue close to my house. The seats I had the last time I saw them run $180+ now. Oops. That is just too high.

The real problem is that there is only one original member of Blink-182 left in the band. And I think he is washed up. Things fell apart when his partner left the band to pursue other non-music related endeavors. Old school fans are poking fun at the band, because they are touring with Lil Wayne now.

Are there any old school bands worth seeing any more? It might not be hard core, but I would love to see the Backstreet Boys. Believe it or not, they are on tour now. They are coming to a city near me next month. They have a huge venue here lined up. But tickets for the highest nosebleed seats, furthest away from the stage, also run $180+.

No comments: