Saturday, March 6, 2021

Authentic Mexican

Momoko and I visited Little Kat at his apartment today. We picked him up and headed to a taco truck near his place. They claim to serve authentic Mexican food there. It was hard to get parking. I squeezed into a narrow space. Some big truck parked close behind me.

I told the dude in the truck this was our first time. He recommended we get pork tacos. Me and Little Kat took his advice. Momoko got pork enchiladas. The dude said it would take 10 minutes to cook. 15 minutes later we were still waiting. Eventually we got our meal to go.

Back at Little Kat's house, I found the tacos were small. But they each had a double tortilla around them. The pork was cooked with some red sauce. There were cucumbers and radishes to the side. They had red and green sauce. The red sauce looked hot but was not. I followed Little Kat's lead and squeezed lime juice on my tacos.

No comments: