Monday, May 16, 2022

Attack on Titan

It has been a long time since Momoko and I first watched an episode of the anime series Attack on Titan. I think we might have only watched the first episode of season 1. The main character's mom's legs were broken as a house fell down on her. Then a titan ate her. Our initial reaction was no thank you.

One of the Tiktok content creators that I follow has been an Attack on Titan super fan. She cosplays assorted characters from the anime series. She seems genuinely excited about the series, especially the later seasons, the most recent of which came out last year.

I saw the series on my brother's Hulu account. So Momoko and I gave the thing another try. Momoko was bored during episode 1. But the series picked up in subsequent episodes. We binge watched around 15 episodes this weekend. We are still chugging along in season 1.

No comments: