Friday, March 10, 2023

Dominos Does Not Deliver

I had a $3 coupon from Dominos for picking up my order last time. I stacked this with a buy two for $6.99 each. I was annoyed that bone-in wings cost extra. But I settled for boneless buffalo wings. Ranch sauce cost extra. I added Parmesan bread bites. Had to accept the 32 count big box. The 16 count was not available.

The food tracker said my order would be ready in 10 to 15 minutes. I drove to the store. Arrived around 11am. The front door was locked. Strange. They open at 10am. There were people inside busily running around. I called the store on my cell. They ignored the call. I waved at them. Eventually a buy let me in.

I told the guy I placed an order online. He said the store was closed, and that there were not any cooks available. The only reason he let me in was he thought I was the Coca Cola delivery guy. They told me a manager might be back around 30 minutes from then to help me cancel my order. I called back 45 minutes later. Nobody answered the phone. I guess they would have to figure it out themselves.

No comments: