Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Tough Day to be on the Road

I had a bunch of meetings at work. So I got up early and left to get some breakfast. On the way to McDonald's, I saw that the opposing road was blocked due to emergency vehicles. I did not want to be jammed up in that mess. So I did a quick U-turn to go to another McDonald's.

I went on the highway. McDonald's is only one exit North of me. The Southbound traffic on the highway was a parking lot. Maybe it was due to rush hour and/or an accident. I made a not and decided not to return home via highway.

Picking up breakfast was easy. I got a Big Breakfast without the hotcakes. As usual, I substituted English muffins for their biscuit. On the way home, I decided to take a back way. It was all backed up due to traffic too.

 I immediately got off that road and went the normally slow back way. There was construction that closed one lane. But hardly anybody was there. So I got home, ate my breakfast quickly, and ran up to my first dial in meeting.

No comments: