Sunday, March 26, 2023

Kit Kat Needs an Assist

Kit Kat has taken possession of her new apartment. She will have movers officially bring all her stuff there next week. However she has been slowly emptying her storage unit and setting up her apartment. Little Kat spent the night at her apartment, helping Kit Kat shop and assemble small furniture.

Today Kit Kat was expecting a delivery of a couch cover. Since her couch is being delivered to the apartment, the cover will come there too. But Kit Kat had plans to see a movie with her friends and brother. So Momoko went over to her apartment this morning to wait for the delivery guy.

I got a call from Momoko. She was trying to install contact paper in the bottom of Kit Kat's shelves and cabinets. But the top cabinets were too high. Momoko was also hungry. So she had me get pizza for her and an Italian sub for me. I also brought along folding tables, plus a step stool to reach high cabinets.

I ate lunch with Momoko. Then we took out a lot of trash, which included a lot of empty cardboard boxes. We brought them to the dumpsters near Kit Kat's apartment. They were overly full. Luckily I stuffed a ton of boxes folded into another to save space. I left Momoko to continue lining the shelves. I have my own weekend chores to do.

No comments: