Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Going to See Hamilton Muscial

I got tickets to see the musical Hamilton. But I had to fly out to Momoko's niece's city for it. Little Kat drove me to the train. I tried to find a direct train ride to the airport. A worker told me there was no such train. So I took the next train out the terminal and switched to get on the correct train.

At the airport, I spied small shops that had sandwiches available. I checked my bag with the airlines, taking out the laptop due to some new rules. Then I got an expensive Italian wrap. At least I did not have to download an app to order the thing. I thought a fruit punch would quench my thirst. But later, I had to buy a second fruit punch.

My boarding position was B-1. There were 60 people ahead of me in the A section. And prior to any B section boarding, military and families with kids boarded before me. By the time I got on the plane, there were no window seat. I chose an aisle seat. Luckily nobody sat in the middle seat.

I had reserved a compact rental car like a Nissan Versa. Instead I got the much bigger Nissan Altima. Unfortunately, it did not have Apple Carplay navigation. It also did not have power seats. But I managed. My phone kept losing charge. I went to a Mexican place for take out. But they had no taco shells, tortillas, or beans. I decided to get dinner elsewhere.

No comments: