Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Wendy's Deal

I found out I had two lunch meetings. So I decided to get some food beforehand. I had a couple for Wendy's. It was 2 meals for $10. I drove to the local Wendy's. A manager called me on the way. I pulled over and answered his many questions.

When I got to the local Wendy's, I found that it was closed for renovations. I recalled there was another one in the next town. I took the back roads. I went by Kit Kat's middle school. Then I got to the second Wendy's. There was nobody in line.

I got two small cups. There was a single soda machine with most of the flavors out of order. I chose a raspberry Fuze. At the counter, they tried to give me 2 more cups. I just took my food. Got some ketchup and took off.

The manager called me again on the ride home. Pulled over as he conferenced in another developer. We debated the schedule for running some job tomorrow. This made me late for my other lunch meeting. I did eat enough food to keep me full all day.

No comments: