Sunday, January 21, 2024

Service Failure Due to Snow

We got two rounds of snow in the past week. Both were a couple inches worth of snow. The trash truck did not come down our street for trash pickup day. I tried calling the county. I ended up submitting trouble tickets for missed trash and recycling online.

The recycle guys came the next day. However the trash came to our street, but only picked up a couple houses at the end of the street. Things were supposed to be resolved by yesterday. But my trash cans are still full on the curb. I keep adding new trash bags.

Yesterday the mail truck came. But they zoomed past my house. I had the flag up with outgoing mail in my box. They just drove by. My neighbor dug out a foot path in front of our mail boxes. Slacker mail delivery just passed by.

Today I dug out all the snow by the mail boxes. Any truck could drive up and service our mail. The mail truck never seemed to show up. These service people are just slacking, presumably due to snow. They need to up their game.

No comments: