Thursday, July 11, 2024

Dinner While on Vacation

I spied on places to eat near Fuddruckers. I found a place that had $2.50 hamburgers. Turns out they were sliders. We got there 1 hour before it closed one day. We had to place an order at the front of the restaurant. Later, they called my number. But they just gave me water. 20 minutes later, I checked on our food.

Eventually they had the food. I had a salad topped with fried chicken. Turns out the chicken was a thin boneless chicken breast. I had to ask for extra ranch dressing. Momoko had a chicken dinner. The fries were shoe string. I got her tiny cups of ketchup. I helped her finish the fries at the end.

Momoko's two pieces of dark chicken were deep fried. They were too hot for her to eat. I got her a to-go box. She later ate the chicken in our hotel room while I called Little Kat to discuss his job search progress. We did return one afternoon after lunch for Momoko to get a twirl ice cream cone.

No comments: