Thursday, July 11, 2024

Fuddruckers on Vacation

Momoko and I decided to head North for vacation. I had thought we would stay in a hotel next to the last one we stayed at. Instead, we checked into one Kit Kat had stayed in before. It was down the street from the dinner theater we often go to. Unfortunately, this hotel was on a road with a lot of construction.

On the day we traveled there, we stopped by Fuddruckers first to eat lunch. Momoko spotted a daily special we both got. It had a 1/3 pound hamburger, fries, and soft drink for $9.50. I ordered my medium well. Momoko got her's medium. Only one soda machine had ice. They gave us a ton of fries.

The mayo was in small containers next to the big container with a pump. Their pickles seemed seasoned. The tomatoes were diced. The bun seemed to big for the small patty we got. I was still hyped because I love this restaurant. On the second day there, some toy machine was buzzing due to an error. I told the staff. They said there was nothing they could do. I told them I would deal with it. I unplugged it.

No comments: