Saturday, September 6, 2008

Getting Fit


The pediatrician recommended that the kittens get more exercise. We signed up for Tae Kwon Do two years ago. I am a little worried about taking them out of Tae Kwon Do class this year but I really have no choice. I am working on my Master's Program and I have class during their lesson time. That means we have to figure out how we are going to make up that missing exercise time. Little wants to go swimming but I do not know if I can get us to the pool enough to make the money I spend on membership make sense. I have started the kittens working in the yard for 30 minutes a day but that has not worked out too well yet. We seem to be cancelling the time for unexpected events like rain storms. I am still woring this problem out and I will keep you updated when I find an activity that works with our schedule.

No comments: