Sunday, November 2, 2008

NordicTrack

Mamma Kat has been wanting me to get a NordicTrack exercise machine for the family. Now I don't know about you. But I am not sure how a cat is supposed to use such a large contraption. Nevertheless, I brought the family to Sears Roebuck Saturday morning.

Little Kat and Mamma Kat showed me the model they spied before. I had Little Kat show me how it worked. The sales guy screamed from afar that kids we not allowed on the exercise machines. I asked the guy to come over, and explained that I needed the whole family to test out the machine so I can tell whether we will buy it. The guy said as long as I did not hold the store responsible for anybody getting hurt, the kids could try it under adult supervision.

And with that Little Kat and Kit Kat tried out the machine. It apparently has a bunch of video games built in to entertain you while you exercise. It took a little coaxing to get Mamma Kat up on the machine. But it was good. She found out she liked another machine better. Too bad the other one cost a lot more money. I told the sales guy I had to sleep on such a big decision. And with that we drove to Fuddrucker's for burgers. But that is a story for another post.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

This sounds to much like work to be any fun!!