Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Shake a Tail and Vote!



The cool thing about being a teacher is that you do not have to work on election days because they use the school for a polling place. So the kittens and I had a day off!!! I made sure that I painted my fingernails red, white, and blue. I got the idea from Kit, but don't tell her. I wanted to be in the voting spirit. I woke up early (9 ish) to go with Black to vote. I was very much surprised to see there was no line and we were able to vote very quickly. I hope the rest of the day goes by as smoothly and I hope every one gets a chance to vote today!

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Some of us cats have to work and vote too. Must be nice sleeping in on a week day.

Black Cat said...

I had to work on election day. But I rocked the vote along with Mamma Cat. Yay. Go us.