Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Universal Studios

I slept in a little this morning. Mamma Kat wanted us to get to Universal Studios early. By the time I got up, we only had time for a couple burgers for breakfast.

It was a total maze to find the official parking for Universal Studios. Once parked, we took advantage of moving sidewalks to get us to the entrance. We had to wait a long time in line to purchase tickets.

We opted for express passes which cost extra, but allowed us to skip long lines. My favorite attraction was a rock show headlined by Beetlejuice. This show featured a great singer playing the Bride of Frankenstein.

The rest of the family wanted to see Blue Man Group in concert. I just did not have the energy. However I did have enough energy to take the family to Golden Corral for dinner. Tomorrow I wanted to relax. But the family is talking about wanting to visit SeaWorld.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

sounds like all the cats are having a GREAT time. How are those paws doing???