Monday, December 15, 2008

Off to Disney World

My cat parents invited me and the family over for Christmas. It was time to figure out what our family was going to do for my vacation Christmas week. If we had some money, I thought we would visit Disney World in Florida. Well we might not have the money. But you only live once. So I decided we should go for it.

Hotels dot com found us a good place to stay. It has a separate bed for each of us cats. And it does not cost an arm and a leg (or paw). We went with our most frequent airline to get there. That is SouthWest. So now you know we are free to roam about the country.

Our trip is going to last a monster seven days. That should give us time to sample a little of everything in Orlando. We will hit SeaWorld - love them fish. Of course we shall go to Disney World. There is Universal Studios. I think we shall see the Epcott Center as well. Some spots such as the Animal Kingdom are maybes. They got some big cats there I bet. We will report back on how the trip goes. Maybe we will talk Little Kat into writing that status report.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

I SURE WISH THIS OLD CAT HAD THE PAWS TO WALK AROUND AND SEE SOME GOOD SITES TOO. GUESS I WILL HAVE TO MISS OUT THIS TIME.
HOPE YOU HAVE A FUN FUN MOUSEY (YUM YUM) CHRISTMAS!!