Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hunted by Jaguar

I was in my house. Actually it looked more like the house of my parents. I found myself in the basement. And I thought I overheard a conversation upstairs about a jaguar being on the loose. That sounded like crazy talk.

I heard a noise outside. Like a dummy I opened the back door. That's where I saw the jaguar. It was all black. In person this cat looked much more dangerous than just seeing a picture. It had really strong legs. And I thought I could also tell that it had a strong jaw. It seemed to position itself as is it was going to lunge at me and the door. So I hurried to close the door. I had trouble securing the door shut.

After that I ran upstairs. Halfway up the stairs I looked out another door that faced the back yard. I saw the jaguar again. For some strange reason, I wanted to taunt it. I started banging on the window. The jaguar looked a bit confused. I laughed. Then I practiced my escape by seeing how quickly I could run upstairs. I got caught in the upstairs door and decided I should stop this nonsense of teasing this killer cat.

Then I woke up. My muscles were still tense from fearing this jaguar. People say that your dreams all mean something. What does the image of this jaguar mean for me and my future? Is it time to invest in some more home security? Or are my real parent in danger sometimes soon? These are the things that keep a black cat such as myself up at night.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Sometimes when you dream bad things, it means you ate something you shouldn't have before going to bed..........or not???

Black Cat said...

I have been eating chips and dip before bed recently. Sometimes I do chips and salsa. Maybe it is time to lay off the chips.