Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Gutter Job

Little Kat was off from school today. And I was off from work. I let Little Kat sleep in until the afternoon. Then I woke him up so he could eat some lunch. After lunch, I had him help me with cleaning out the leaves from the second story gutter in the back yard.

You would think that one gutter would not be that much work. You would be wrong. The ground is uneven below that gutter. So as we moved the ladder along, we had to prop up one side of it with some wood.

Another problem was that the roof is two and a half stories high back there. Plus there is a radon removal system exhaust vent located between two windows. Hard to get a good ladder placement with all the stuff in the way.

I was thinking about doing the front gutters too today. Nope. I was worn out after just the high back gutters. I did get some time in to teach Little Kat some Algebra II after gutting cleaning. Then I passed out for a few hours.

The party was not over yet. I woke up for dinner, watched an episode of The Flash with the family, then headed down to my study to work on homework for class. So much fun. Not.

No comments: