Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Target Trouble

Momoko had a great coupon at Target. She could buy a DVD for 55% off the normal price. Last I checked, Amazon was still selling the DVD at normal price. Guess that was because it was still a new release. Momoko talked me into driving her to Target.

I walked outside and had some trouble. I was wearing my comfortable shoes which have no protection against water. Due to the heavy rain, my shoes and socks got drenched. I sent Momoko in to Target alone to buy the DVD.

I locked up the car for safety in the parking lot. However I did not want Momoko to return to a locked door. So I kept an eye out for her. I watched as people kept going into Target. Guess they were starting their Christmas shopping early.

I started to get concerned when I spotted people leaving Target who had entered after Momoko. What was taking her so long? She only wanted to buy one DVD. Turns out she could not find the DVD. Then the checkout clerk would not give her the discount ont he bluRay version.

Momoko ended up going to customer service. They also could not find the DVD. They ended up giving her the 55% discount on the bluRay. Still took forever. I did not consider this a good value after having spent so much time waiting for Momoko. At least we have a good story from it.

No comments: