Monday, November 7, 2016

Car Types to Survive Accidents

I was thinking about buying a new car. The Fiat 500 Abarth to be specific. It is a small two door hatch back. Got a supercharged 4 cylinder engine. They say it sounds like a race car when you drive it. Very exciting little car. I figure it will be easy to park in tight spots too.

Today I heard the details of a bad car crash from a student I go to school with. She stopped due to traffic on a highway and was rear ended. Then another car struck the car behind her causing a chain reaction. She got messed up due to the accident. Back got hurt. Can't feel some toes in her legs. Etc.

The thing that I took away was that she lived to tell and walk because she had a big SUV. That made me wonder what I would look like in that type of accident if I was in a Fiat 500. Could have been mashed up real bad. Or even killed. Is it time to switch plans and get a Nissan Rogue?

Perhaps the Soul of the World has warned me.

No comments: