Sunday, November 13, 2016

Rent Me

Momoko needed to put her car in the shop. We did not know when we would get the car back. She needed to drive on Monday. So we decided to get her a rental. I brought her to the last place I rented my car.

Thought we would start at the cheapest rental available. Turns out the standard vehicle in that class is the Chevy Spark. Nope. Kit Kat and I test drove one before. Way too small, even in the front seat. The rental car rep told us she could rent us a Fiat 500 for even less money. Bingo.

We got a red Fiat 500 to go. Momoko followed me home. I encouraged her to drive a lot yesterday. And I went with her everywhere. We even had a test run with Kit Kat. I grabbed two pillow, sat across both tiny seats in the back, and we drove around our town.

I should have put my name as a driver for the rental. Then I would have had fun without Momoko having to drive me around everywhere. Maybe I might add my name to the rental so I can have some fun tomorrow.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

By going to CarRental8 you can discover affordable car rentals from over 50,000 locations across the globe.