Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Always Be Learning

I have finished up a personal study on some programming. Going to move to another topic. It is hard to find time to study, since I am also taking a college course at night. Needed to make some room on my bookshelf to put away my programming materials. Decided to clear out half of one shelf.

Shredded a lot of documents from my last company. Going to recycle the rest. I found my list of completed training records while working at my last company. There were some interesting courses I took while employed there. Before I shred the list, I thought I should document the course names here:
  • Building Forms and Reports Using Oracle Developer
  • Clearcase Windows Fundamentals
  • COM(+) Programming with C++ and ATL
  • Enterprise JavaBeans
  • Hands-on Java Programming
  • Hands-on Win32 Programming
  • Java for Web Application Development
  • PL/SQL Program Unit Development
  • Principles of Peer Review
That was quite the diversified list. Strangely enough, I am current going back and reviewing my Oracle knowledge. Got to be ready to find a job with those skills. Even at my last company, I was getting training on the topic.

No comments: