Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Wrong Delivery

Today I collected all the trash from the house. There were a bunch of smaller bags that I consolidated into one 30 gallon bag. When I took out the trash, I saw two packages in our carport. I wondered who they were for. Normally Little Kat gets a lot of packages these days. Turned out they were for a neighbor.

I was going to walk the packages over to the neighbor's house. They are about 5 houses away down the block. However the bottom package was heavy. Nope. I drove my car up into the carport, and used it to transport the packages up to the neighbor's house. The neighbor had a steep hill in his front yard.

These guys have a Tesla and some other nice cars. But nobody was home at the moment. I saw another package inside their storm door. Must be a big delivery day for them. I left their packages outside their door. Seems Amazon has been slacking a bit lately. Or at least their delivery guys are mixing up destinations.

No comments: