Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Microwave Mystery

I woke up this morning a little late. Ran downstairs to my work computer. For some strange reason, the microwave was running. I called out to see if maybe Kit Kat was cooking breakfast. Nope. It could not be Little Kat - he sleeps in until the afternoon. I pressed the stop button on the microwave. It kept cooking!

Did not have a lot of time. So I unplugged the microwave. Then I plugged it back in. Still kept running and would not stop. I texted the family about this problem. Momoko said we needed a new microwave ASAP. Great.

I decided to take my time at lunch, going to Roy Rogers. Then I headed over to Best Buy. They had a lot of microwaves that mount above your stove. Not for us. There was a limited selection of countertop microwaves. I wanted one that was black, in stock, and not tiny. I found one and wheeled it out.

No comments: