Monday, August 20, 2018

Lunch Travels

Momoko has been going to the pool early every morning. Afterwards she gets McDonald's. She brings me breakfast. By the end of the week, it was time for me to return the favor. I was to buy her lunch. We decided to go out. Since I was buying and driving, I got to choose the place.

I decided to go to my favorite burger place. Unfortunately it is across town. On a good day, I might be able to make it there in 30 minutes. We went via the highway to try to get there fast. Unfortunately there was some traffic that slowed me down. We made it though. The place had a lot of people.

We found some burger deals. The burgers were only a quarter of a pound. They were good though. I eat them with a lot of pickles from the fixings bar. Also comes with a side of fries. I add cheddar cheese and jalapenos, which also come from the fixings bars.

There was traffic on the freeway. So we took the back roads home. Things were fine until we got a couple towns away from our house. The two lane highway came to a stop. No cars were coming from the other side. Eventually we found the problem. Somebody hit a telephone pole and cracked it. Took a while to get home. Glad it wasn't us.

No comments: