Sunday, October 14, 2018

Little Kat Returns to Biking

Little Kat is going on a health kick. Part of that involves more exercising. He does not want to go to the gym. We no longer have exercise equipment in the house. And we had disposed of our bicycles. Little Kat asked me if I would fund the purchase of a new bike. I told him if the cost were low, I would be down.

He found a bike on Amazon for a bit over $100. Not a bad price as shipping was free. Tough part was assembly. Little Kat said he was game to assemble it. Amazon estimated that it might take up to 2 weeks to ship. Arrived in a few days.

We also tossed the bike helmets when we got rid of the bikes. Little Kat asked me to buy him a new one. Momoko was worried an Amazon purchase would not fit. So Little Kat and I drove to Target today to pick one up. The adult sized one is adjustable and fits. Therefore I bought one.

It was raining this afternoon. Little Kat will have to wait for it to dry off before taking the bike out for an extended spin. He used to ride around a lot with the old bike, going to the pool a few miles away often. He explored a lot of the local area on bike as well.

No comments: