Monday, April 29, 2019

Celebrating Kit Kat's Birthday

Kit Kat wanted to go to an all you can eat buffet for her birthday. On her actual birthday, she went to a concert. So we went this weekend instead. There was some question about who was going to drive there. Needed 2 cars because the whole family went. Little Kat said if he had to drive, he would not go. What a punk. Me and my bro ended up driving.

We tried to each pay our own way (with Momoko covering Kit Kat's bill). Got a round table so we could all see each other. Initially I could not find the pot stickers. I did discover a big container of white rice. The Chinese food seemed cold. However the sesame balls were awesome. I thought the egg rolls were pretty good for a buffet.

A bus pulled up and dropped off a mob for the buffet. I hurried up and got my last plate. The fried shrimp here was just okay. Tried some buffalo wings. Also just okay. They did have Chinese donuts covered in sugar. Lots of delicious sautéed mushrooms too. We really don't go here that much due to the high price.

No comments: